The Advantages of a Baby Travel System
There are many stroller travel systems being sold in the market today. The most popular is the 3-in-1 system in that parents get strollers and car seats all with one purchase. The basic benefits for getting a stroller travel system are:
- Convenience – two piece of baby gear is purchased all in one sweep.
- Coordination – as they form a set, pieces are made with the same design, color and material.
- Transition – from the time that you have a newborn to late toddlerhood, you can use the same stroller from the stroller travel systems.
- Transport – with the stroller travel systems, it’s easy to move your little one from stroller to car and car to stroller. You don’t have to worry about waking your baby up or refastening buckles and straps.
- Durability – travel systems are built to last.
- Additional Features – storage bins, snack trays, cup holders cover for many of your needs and your baby’s needs.
What to Look For
The safety features is the first thing that you should check when shopping for one. When it comes to babies, it’s all about safety so check on the safety harnesses and the durability as well as the materials used in the travel system.
Since it’s a travel system, it should have the portability features to make travelling more easily. One factor is the weight of the stroller; the lighter it is the better it is for travelling.
Most travel systems features reversible handle height for your comfort, parent storage trays and cup holders as well as lockable front swivel wheels that have suspension for easy push and a smoother ride.
As an alternative to buying baby gear like car seat and stroller separately, you can now get a stroller travel systems for your baby in models that match.